At The Roxbury Local, it is important to us that you feel comfortable using our services. Here, we will disclose the type of personal information that we collect and how we use it. As our website begins to offer more services, we will update this page with any changes. We encourage you to check back periodically to stay updated about changes because by using our services you are acknowledging and agreeing to these policies.
- When you make a purchase, we collect your name, address, phone number, email address, and billing information to ensure that you receive the product and to ensure that payment is received.
- When you contact us via email, we collect your email address so that we may respond to you accordingly.
- When you register an account with The Roxbury Local, we collect your name, address, phone number, email address, and billing information so that future purchasing experiences are expedited.
- When you leave a comment or feedback about a product, we may collect your email address in order to contact you for additional information, especially if you had a sub-par experience with our business.
- When you visit our website your device may be exposed to cookies and/or other tracking technologies. These are used to help us create a better experience for you. Please review your device’s settings if you are uncomfortable with these technologies.
Please note that we will never share your personal information with outside parties. The only exceptions to this are our venders with whom we use a dropshipping method to send you the products that you have purchased and in the event of law enforcement compliance.
We assure you that we take every measure that we reasonably can to ensure a safe and secure use of our services. We do kindly ask that you remember that no method of internet use is 100% secure, though, and using our services is at your own risk.
If you ever feel like there has been a compromise in our security, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org we will do everything within our power to make the situation right.