If you choose to create an account with The Roxbury Local, the following conditions apply:
- You must be 18 years or older to create an account
- You are responsible for all activity conducted on your account, including your activity and the activity of anyone who uses your account
- If you share an account with another person, or you are registered as a business, the person whose billing information is entered will be considered the responsible party
- We would hate to see you go, but you may terminate your account at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Simply use the subject line “Terminate My Account” and include your username in the body of the email. (If you would like to include the reason why you are leaving, we would love the feedback.)
- If you violate any of our policies, we reserve the right to terminate your account; however, we will issue a warning before termination. If you continue to violate our policies, we will terminate your account and you will be kindly asked not to return.
There are areas of The Roxbury Local where we encourage feedback and comments. You are responsible for any/all content that you post. We do not claim any ownership to your content. Any content that is posted, however, will be used to help us grow as a business. By posting on our website, you are giving us permission to use your content royalty-free for such growth. This means that we may store, modify, display, and reproduce this content in any capacity. For example, if you share something positive about one of the products, we may display a portion of your comment for other customers to see; or if you were unsatisfied with a product, we may share your comment directly with the vendor.
If you ever feel like your content is being misrepresented or that content that you own is being used without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to making situations like this right.
It is important to note that the content posted by consumers does not reflect the ideas or opinions of The Roxbury Local; and The Roxbury Local reserves the right to take down any content that may be considered offensive or disrespectful to our customers or venders.
Using Our Services
By purchasing products from The Roxbury Local or accessing any other services that we may offer, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- You will not use our services to break the law or for other nefarious purposes.
- You will pay for all purchases in full.
- You will not steal products from The Roxbury Local or any of its vendors.
- You will not interfere with or harm our systems in any way. This includes disrupting our servers, distributing viruses, or any other harmful codes.
- You will not start or engage in disputes with other users using The Roxbury Local’s services. If you feel insulted or disrespected by another user, please notify us at email@example.com. We will review the complaint and handle the situation in the way that we deem to be most appropriate. Both parties will be notified separately about our involvement.
This online store is hosted by Shopify and we strongly encourage you to also review Shopify, Inc.’s Terms of Service as well.